Sunday, August 2, 2009
1. 2 cups Wheat (atta)
2. 1/2 tbsp baking powder
3. 1/4 teapsoon soda
4. 1/2 cup Sugar ( might want to add a little more. Mine were not tasting very sweet)
5. 12 tbsp Ghee
6. 1/2 cup Milk
7. A handful of blueberries and a pinch of salt.
8. Almonds (optional)
1. Heat oven at 350 degree.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients except for blueberries
3. Add ghee and mix again and then add milk
4. Grease the cupcake pan with ghee and add the mix to it.
5. I added almonds on the top and then baked it for 20 minutes or until the tooth-pick comes out clean.
This is also my entry to Announcing Whole Grain (Eggless) Baking Event: Whole Wheat