Thursday, June 26, 2008
Salt to taste
1. Dry roast 10 to 15 ground nuts and remove the skin.
2. Heat the oil add some hing, mustard, urad dal, channa dal, kadi patta, green chilies, little tamarid , Garlic (not paste)
3. Fry the onion well and add coriander leaves after you switch off the gas but the pan is still hot.
4. Let it cool a little and then add shredded coconut and peeled off ground nuts (Or Pottukadalai)
5. Grind it well it with some water and add salt to taste
6. Heat some oil, add in Hing, some kadi patta, mustard seeds and add it to the chutey . Can add Urad dal too if you like.
7. Enjoy it with some Dosas, idilies.
Did you know - Virtually every part of the coconut palm has some human uses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut